• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Highly unlikely he'd reconsider at this point. When [Redacted] began his tenure here, I thought it would take a decade for the program to recover. Somehow, we are in much worse shape 10 years later. I mean next year could literally be a 5-6 win season with this roster.

21c5d8431d554a59fa970bdead78b42e.jpg

Maybe Currie announced to the team that they’re discontinuing the basketball program because of COVID-19.

I hereby predict that Olivier Sarr has played his last game for Wake Forest.

What an absolute disgrace. Get off your ass Currie

This is good news, I think. Sad for Chaundee. A Wake degree is a Wake degree and more useful than a Kentucky degree (my guess). At least he can play with Sarr for another year (again, my guess - Kentucky).

But this does have to be the 9th live for Mr. Manning. No way he survives this ...

A Kentucky degree where you are a key player on a top 10 team can be very useful. You could go in a lot of different directions with that .

It’s so weird that I now value watching You Tube over watching WF basketball.

If they don’t play this year, I cannot imagine who could come in and resurrect the program in 2021. I am getting less optimistic.

Regardless, Manning needs to be disassociated from Wake Forest University. I mean Currie does know about the assistant coach who killed the guy, right? Manning hired that “coach.”

In all honesty - I would rather the 2020/2021 college b-ball season just not happen vs it happening with Manning as coach of WF.

A Kentucky degree where you are a key player on a top 10 team can be very useful. You could go in a lot of different directions with that .

Has Coach Cal graduated more players than Manning over the last six years?

Has Coach Cal graduated more players than Manning over the last six years?
I know this is hyperbole, but, honestly? Maybe he actually has.
I'm going to check, then edit. Hold on.
Alright, there's this st least:
https://ukathletics.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/2016-17

There were at least three seniors that were not walk-ons on the team and it appears all graduated on time and in good standing. So that's better than Manning on just one team.

Last edited:
Somebody let me know when we’ve hit rock bottom

How does the song go? "Stood at the edge afraid to look down... lost a lot of people there... this aint no time to mess around (weak finish there in the lyric)

Back