• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Pardon my ignorance, but are we linked somehow with the stony brook guys? How about big polish guy?

247 had a report that WF was one of a handful of schools (including MD) involved with the Polish Big. Have not seen a report linking WF with any of the Stony Brook 3. They entered the portal late and WF has needs and ships available; so, there is general Board speculation that WF is involved with some or all of the Stoney Brook players; one of the Stony Brook players (G Makale Foreman) is from Tennessee and played at Hargrave; so, there is the thought that Forbes and staff are familiar with him.

Makes negative sense that ChaunDEAC would sit out and waste a year that he could be making money. Euro money most likely, but still money.

JUST COME BACK CHAUNDEE. WE WANT YOU DAWG!!

Makes negative sense that ChaunDEAC would sit out and waste a year that he could be making money. Euro money most likely, but still money.

JUST COME BACK CHAUNDEE. WE WANT YOU DAWG!!

He has a much better chance to make more by staying.

No player should sign anything until after the vote.

Grand Canyon University is in Phoenix more than 200 miles from the Grand Canyon. UNLV is closer to the Grand Canyon.

Get any thought of a Chaundee return out of your collective heads.

I don't understand what he's thinking, either... But we just need to move on from that possibility.

Get any thought of a Chaundee return out of your collective heads.

I don't understand what he's thinking, either... But we just need to move on from that possibility.

I agree with you but it’s just sooo strange which makes it hard to move on. Like, he is very involved with his fraternity. Seems to like the school. We finally get a coach who might be able to maximize his talent and we have a decent core returning. Was he just really that big on Manning? I get that he wants to play in the tourney (if it happens) but his list of schools is downright bizarre.

I agree with you but it’s just sooo strange which makes it hard to move on. Like, he is very involved with his fraternity. Seems to like the school. We finally get a coach who might be able to maximize his talent and we have a decent core returning. Was he just really that big on Manning? I get that he wants to play in the tourney (if it happens) but his list of schools is downright bizarre.

He entered the transfer portal like a week before Manning was fired I think.

IMHO, Chaundee's decision to enter the portal was all about maximizing his chances to play in the 2021 NCAA Tournament. If he has to sit somewhere else, he might be back. I doubt he knows right now. Much will depend on the NCAA vote.

He entered the transfer portal like a week before Manning was fired I think.

I can’t remember the details but some posters pointed out that he had some Twitter activity strongly defending Manning and then announced that he was leaving like the next day or shortly thereafter in any event. So the speculation was that he somehow found out or was made aware of the impending dismissal.

I don't think we'll know the story for a while, but I don't think his leaving is conditional on anything. He gone.

I have a feeling Forbes knows McClung well being at ETSU which is not that far from Gates City. I'm sure he watched him play and tried to recruit him. Who knows, maybe a previous relationship will pay off.

Back