• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

I understand where you’re coming from, but their players knew what they were getting into when they signed to go to Duke. Duke football support has never been good. Why should we feel sorry for them?

Don’t worry, I’m definitely not losing any sleep over it. People can knock our fans and support, but I’m thankful we’ve got the fans we do.

Don’t worry, I’m definitely not losing any sleep over it. People can knock our fans and support, but I’m thankful we’ve got the fans we do.

I know one that drives from Louisville, KY for every home football game. That's loyalty!! And he is not an alum.

and drives from DC every home game, and Richmond every home game, and coastal S.C. every home game too

I love how the Duke article mentions all the players Duke has lost to injury but doesn't mention the ones we have lost.

Verified account
@WakeFB
Following Following
@WakeFB

More

As always, leave it like you found it. Signing off from Duke! #GoDeacs
DszTkGZXQAEI2YJ.jpg

Watching the replay on Fox Sports now. 2nd quarter just ending.

Duke -12.5

Yeesh. This would be such a big win for our program but I can't help but feel pessimistic after laying an egg last week on offense. Any word on whether Colburn will be back for this one?

Has there ever been a line more incorrect?

Herbstreit picked us as his super dog pick on game day last Saturday. We made him look really good.

Such a horrendous spot Newman got on 3rd down with 6:07 left in the 2nd quarter.
Yeah, the side judge marked him where he was initially stopped before he started to move forward again and the subsequent whistle. You could see he didn't move forward with Newman's progress and was instead already starting to approach for marking the ball spot before the play was even whistled dead.

Instant classic. Play it over and over and over....

:dancindeac:

I have to say I have enjoyed multiple replays this week. Beating them by 52 will never get old.

Was traveling during the game and had the Duke Sirius/XM feed and before the game the Duke radio guys were making fun of our uniforms/gold helmets. Guess not now, lmfao.

Fuck Duke.

I have to say I have enjoyed multiple replays this week. Beating them by 52 will never get old.

Was traveling during the game and had the Duke Sirius/XM feed and before the game the Duke radio guys were making fun of our uniforms/gold helmets. Guess not now, lmfao.

Fuck Duke.

What were they saying? Not sure what there would be to make fun of?

Back