• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke - Time to Break the Streak

Predict Devin will get at least one technical foul tonight.

I'm pretty sure the refs have already issued a technical to Devin.

Is it too soon for a few Wake fans to show up with the "No Means No" sign?

I'm pretty sure the refs have already issued a technical to Devin.

Is it too soon for a few Wake fans to show up with the "No Means No" sign?

Not in the slightest.

I remember the 95 commencement speaker Judy Woodruff -- a Duke graduate -- saying she was really there on behalf of Coach K to make sure Childress was actually graduating. He owed Duke.

That's awesome. Never heard that before.

Expecting a tough showing in the 1st half, maybe down 5-8 at the break. Jump on us quickly in the 2nd half and we play them even to the end to the tune of 78-66.

So basically just like it's been nearly every year that we didn't get blown out there since TD left.

Ken Pom has Duke winning 86-68. The line will be close to that 18 point spread.

I wonder how long the Crazies have been outside in their tents to get this game ticket?

Expecting a tough showing in the 1st half, maybe down 5-8 at the break. Jump on us quickly in the 2nd half and we play them even to the end to the tune of 78-66.

So basically just like it's been nearly every year that we didn't get blown out there since TD left.

4d0a9a3a4f71ba469a6a7eb1a8046155.jpg

Duncan going 4-0 in Cameron gets even more impressive as the years go by. That has to be a pretty short list of players who got 4 wins in Cameron.

Ooops! Shuda known y'all were all over it (the Herculean effort of Rodney who poured in 35 to win at Cameron in '93). Otherwise, why else would this thread be two pages! ;) Streak will not end this week, sadly.

Anyhoo, back to reminiscing: what a quad celebration that was my freshman year, will never forget that balmy February day!

Last edited:
didn't someone shit at midcourt in Cameron prior to one of the Wake-dook games?

Back