• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke - Time to Break the Streak

Listen, asshole. I didn't bring up Bob Knight. I asked numbers whose fault he thought it was that the team was not giving any effort and some smartass poster responded Bob Knight.

So stick it up your ass, you goddamned motherfucker. I'm getting sick of being accused of injecting Bob Knight into posts when someone else brings his name up when I make a post and I am simply responding it to it! Don't get pissed at me because your sorry-ass team and coach isn't worth a shit and neither of them acts like they give a damn.

Bob Knight would have already choked half of this team to death by now.

241-Dumpster%2006-08-11%20hose%20enlarged.JPG

That said, I think that's one of the worst halves I've ever seen Wake play and that includes the Butler debacle.

This is bullshit.

I know dook is more talented, but come on. We look like a bunch of clowns. Fuck this.

How do only score 15 points in a half? How do you let some douchebag prick score more points than your entire team?

Fuck this team. Fuck Danny Manning. Fuck Ron Wellman. Fuck them all. They need to sit out of the ACC tournament. I am disgusted and beyond embarrassed. These kids are wearing a WF jersey. Have some pride.

Listen, asshole. I didn't bring up Bob Knight. I asked numbers whose fault he thought it was that the team was not giving any effort and some smartass poster responded Bob Knight.

So stick it up your ass, you goddamned motherfucker. I'm getting sick of being accused of injecting Bob Knight into posts when someone else brings his name up when I make a post and I am simply responding it to it! Don't get pissed at me because your sorry-ass team and coach isn't worth a shit and neither of them acts like they give a damn.

"They wouldn't be playing like that if Bob Knight was coaching them, that's for damned sure."

Go fuck yourself. Isn't it past your bedtime you crotchety mother fucker? Go wattle off to bed and put on your adult diapers you old shit.

This is bullshit.

I know dook is more talented, but come on. We look like a bunch of clowns. Fuck this.

How do only score 15 points in a half? How do you let some douchebag prick score more points than your entire team?

Fuck this team. Fuck Danny Manning. Fuck Ron Wellman. Fuck them all. They need to sit out of the ACC tournament. I am disgusted and beyond embarrassed. These kids are wearing a WF jersey. Have some pride.

FIRE EVERYBODY

2 charges all year? My H.S. coach would play the scrubs and make us run a week of practices doing nothing but taking charges until only 5 guys would be left able to physically play.

This is bullshit.

Erase the bold, and this is a fine post.

Nobody on earth would coach this team to the NCAA Tournament this year. That's just the truth. That said, it's not good to be down 52-15 to anyone.

Back