• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke - Time to Break the Streak

My guess is that over the past 5 years including this one we've paid over 10 million in total coaching staff compensation.

Well done Ron

Yeah, but rat's been coaching the same shit for years. Surly to God he's prepared them for it.

I mean, I've been to more Wake games at Cameron than I can count, and I am surprised every single time by how horribly I'm treated. And I'm not even on the court.

With Devin no showing the end of the season we are entirely a bad streaky jump shooting team.

Maybe they'll play with a running clock this half like they do in kid's rec league and a team has a huge lead.

I mean, I've been to more Wake games at Cameron than I can count, and I am surprised every single time by how horrible I'm treated. And I'm not even on the court.

Go on... I'd honestly love to hear more about this.

This is bullshit.

I know dook is more talented, but come on. We look like a bunch of clowns. Fuck this.

How do only score 15 points in a half? How do you let some douchebag prick score more points than your entire team?

Fuck this team. Fuck Danny Manning. Fuck Ron Wellman. Fuck them all. They need to sit out of the ACC tournament. I am disgusted and beyond embarrassed. These kids are wearing a WF jersey. Have some pride.

This is where I am.

Time to resurrect the Manning credibility thread. Sorry, but deficits like this are not just a fluke. Something's wrong besides just talent and game planning.

This is where I am.

Time to resurrect the Manning credibility thread. Sorry, but deficits like this are not just a fluke. Something's wrong besides just talent and game planning.

So true.

So... besides Chill, Devin, CMM, Madison, and Tree- this is everyone else's first game @ dook, right?

I know there is a certain level of shock, but goodGodalmighty...how does this happen?

Good to know that college has embraced the NBA walk rule.

So... besides Chill, Devin, CMM, Madison, and Tree- this is everyone else's first game @ dook, right?

I know there is a certain level of shock, but goodGodalmighty...how does this happen?

it happens because there is no on-court leadership and hasn't been for a long time (maybe CJ). I really don't want to hear any more about the talent of CMM and Devin, this program needs players who will lead, be consistent, show toughness, and exhibit some form of basketball IQ.

Back