• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Game 16: UVA @ LJVM -- Saturday 2 pm - ESPN2

If they legitimately called the hand check by the rule (two hands on ball handler) UVA games would take 5 hours. I realize a lot of contact goes uncalled in the current college basketball era but man.
Nah. UVA would magically learn to stop doing it if refs actually called it. But it isn’t called and so they keep doing it, and frankly I don’t blame them.

I wonder if we will see some difference in the officiating this half. Looks like Forbes was going off on at least one of the refs there. Not his normal MO

So I guess Marsh just isn't gonna play the rest of this season? You'd think he'd at least get a couple minutes here and there like Marion

Would like to see sallis more aggressive and start hunting shots. Reid too
Agree. They’re doing a good job of cutting off driving lanes, but he can fight through some of those and get to the rack. Hopefully we start getting foul calls on those dribble drives, too. 0 FT attempts in the 1st half is…something.

Deacs already have 9 turnovers. Keep that number under 6 in the second half (under 15 for the game), and I feel great about our chances.

Sallis has 6 field goal attempts in the first half. That’s not nothing
True. But he is on today, and cam and to a lesser extent boopie seem to be having a bit of off days. Would not mind seeing sallis get a bunch of shots today

So I guess Marsh just isn't gonna play the rest of this season? You'd think he'd at least get a couple minutes here and there like Marion
Keller comes in for Reid and Marion comes in for Carr.

Only way we’ll see marsh is if Keller is hurt or fouled out

Deacs already have 9 turnovers. Keep that number under 6 in the second half (under 15 for the game), and I feel great about our chances.
Yeah, eliminate the self-inflicted TOs. UVA will create TOs against pretty much any team, but a lot in the 1st half were avoidable.

BBD give us a crowd size/energy report. Need to rip off a run here and get people pumped.

Forbes really let Luckie hear it going toward the tunnel. Caught a "bullshit" at the end. Not sure I've seen him that angry at the refs before. If this game weren't so close, and important, I would almost hunt for a T the way things are going.
Forbes is my spirit animal. A Goat

🫡 understood. Hard to get pumped watching that bullshit. Carry us home sir.

Back