• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Game 16: UVA @ LJVM -- Saturday 2 pm - ESPN2

Boopie needs to look to do that more often in transition tbh

Dude has certainly never worried about what metrics constitute a “good shot” 😂😂

Purt nigh time to put in the Blue team? That's the bench to you young punks.

There are 4 minutes left and we have two free throw attempts, what the fuck

I normally think Debbie is a great commentator but does she have ties to UVA? This is a ridiculous effort from her. Spent the whole game analyzing how UVA is right there if they just get a couple stops and keeps talking about UVA instead of Wake.
It’s been grating.

Oh I agree. He’s a great player. We should look to design a few more plays for him. That midrange jumper is so pure for a big guy.
Totally agree. I often want him to shoot a lot of the shots that he hands off. He’s got a great midrange game.

There are 4 minutes left and we have two free throw attempts, what the fuck

It absurd. UVA plays hard defense and we’ve played inside quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally think Debbie is a great commentator but does she have ties to UVA? This is a ridiculous effort from her. Spent the whole game analyzing how UVA is right there if they just get a couple stops and keeps talking about UVA instead of Wake.
She’s been abysmal today. She was trashing Boopie for a bit of a wild shot, clearly she’s not familiar with his game.

Back