• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Game 9: NJ Institute of Technology - 8 pm Saturday ACCN

Keller gets minutes over Marsh because he is crashing the boards and can move his feet quickly. He does a better job guarding dribble drives, Marsh gets blown by repeatedly. Keller had a nice offensive rebound last game when everyone else was running back down the court to get on defense. I have not seen Marsh run across court and grab an offensive rebound like that.

Marsh and Keller are very different players. Both have frustrated me at times, but they each have skills that can help a team win.

I've been surprised that we've seen more of Keller and much less of Marsh lately, but Forbes sees a lot more than I do. His commentary on Keller has been overwhelmingly positive, and I think that has a lot to do with trying to give him confidence.

No idea how the rotation plays out the rest of the year, aside from Carr and Reid getting most of the minutes at the 4/5. Keller, Marsh, and MMM gonna have to earn their time on the floor.

Didn't get a chance to watch this game this weekend or even look into it but wow that Efton stat line is not something I would've expected to see LOL ....lemme read through these posts to see what happened 😅

Didn't get a chance to watch this game this weekend or even look into it but wow that Efton stat line is not something I would've expected to see LOL ....lemme read through these posts to see what happened 😅
As good as he looked Wednesday, he looked bad Saturday. Hopefully just some inconsistency of not playing for so long in games. I imagine Wednesday has was amped and focused, but not as much Saturday night?

As good as he looked Wednesday, he looked bad Saturday. Hopefully just some inconsistency of not playing for so long in games. I imagine Wednesday has was amped and focused, but not as much Saturday night?
There was bound to be some rust after playing so little the past 20 months or so. The first game will be running high on adrenaline (especially against a P5 opponent) and I think we saw the rust Saturday. These next few games are terrible for ranking purposes, but great for Reid to settle in.

I think a lot of the issues on Saturday with Reed were more about his teammates getting used to playing with him, and having a true post, then his play.

There were a lot of times that he was in position, and we didn’t give him the ball until he had to reset further away from the block. now what he did with it then, wasn’t great, but more often than not, he made the smart pass back out rather than trying to force it (unlike against Rutgers, where I thought he tried to force it too much).

I think our office has a little bit of an identity crisis when he is in there, and I hope this stretch before ACC play starts Will allow them a chance to iron it out. It looks like we can’t decide whether to run a 4/5 out or to play with a true post and play inside out. It seems this gets us a little out of rhythm. I think we will play both, but I think the whole team needs to understand which set we were going with and adjust movement accordingly.

I've decided on Frederiko Frederiko.

It's only going to be confusing the two times Wake plays Pitt.

Back