• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Game 9: NJ Institute of Technology - 8 pm Saturday ACCN

Would like for Hunter to be more of a slasher like ManMan

Tonight just mostly wanted to make me rewatch Accepted and I’m glad at least a few others got the S.H.I.T. reference.

I'll also say that the foul trouble for Efton really seemed to throw us off. He never got into the flow and every time he came in we seemed less cohesive or were trying to force things to him.

Reid did not have a good game. Did some dumb stuff. His last two fouls were prime examples. Fouling 20 feet from the basket. Then, fouling 70 feet from the basket attempting to do something, but I'm not sure what.

Game story from tonight, which talks about the game: Parker Friedrichsen, the runs, the emergence of Zach Keller as an option, etc...

But also...the other narrative going on in the shadows: the battle against the metrics.

Some explainers from Steve Forbes, his frustrations with the current system and what occurred for him to send the walk-ons out for the final minute.

https://www.bloggersodear.com/2023/...ate-wake-forest-run-lead-to-victory-over-njit

I’m glad Hunter is getting his 3 pt regression out of the way in these games. Two more games of this sort of 0-5 effort and he will be ready to tear shit up in ACC play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad Hunter is getting his 3 pt regression out of the way in these games. Two more games of this sort of 0-5 effort and he will be ready to tear shit up in ACC play.

Sent from my
Game story from tonight, which talks about the game: Parker Friedrichsen, the runs, the emergence of Zach Keller as an option, etc...

But also...the other narrative going on in the shadows: the battle against the metrics.

Some explainers from Steve Forbes, his frustrations with the current system and what occurred for him to send the walk-ons out for the final minute.

https://www.bloggersodear.com/2023/...ate-wake-forest-run-lead-to-victory-over-njit
Missed the game tonight but is Keller gonna finally be able to step up and help us when conference games start?

Missed the game tonight but is Keller gonna finally be able to step up and help us when conference games start?
I think effort is there on rebounds and he’s improving there. He also seems to get the flow of the offense more and has the ability to hit some 3s. His defense is not good. At. all.

I think effort is there on rebounds and he’s improving there. He also seems to get the flow of the offense more and has the ability to hit some 3s. His defense is not good. At. all.

This is fair. But it's nice to have a big with a nice long range stroke. Could be useful in the right game. He's maturing on the court

Back