• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Game 9: NJ Institute of Technology - 8 pm Saturday ACCN

Charlotte was not available today because they are playing Duke right now. I bet if we'd paid them enough they'd have stopped in Winston on the way back and played us at 8.

It’s also stupid to assume they’re trying to build a regional OOC schedule of 101-200 teams and those teams just weren’t available. We don’t know. My point is it’s possible.

Be ready for the Teddy Bear Toss at halftime, guys.

My takeaway from that video is either PFred isn't 6-3 or Clark isn't 6-6. Clark is maybe an inch taller.

It doesn’t really matter, but I’m curious what we’re doing here starting Keller over Reid.

I mean he’s a team captain and clearly the best player at his position. How many games is it going to take to “earn it”?

It doesn’t really matter, but I’m curious what we’re doing here starting Keller over Reid.

I mean he’s a team captain and clearly the best player at his position. How many games is it going to take to “earn it”?
Keller looks better in practice.

Probably just wanna build up Keller confidence from the outset and get Reid in around the first tv timeout. I'm not saying it's a good reason, just that it's A possible reason.

Why do we keep starting Griffis, I mean Keller over Kern, I mean Reid?
I don't see this being a long-term thing. Allows Reid to be the change of pace, keep Keller rolling and ease Reid in a bit.

If this holds into ACC play I would be surprised.

edit would also like to note that I've been very impressed with the progression/improvement of Zach Keller

Keller was productive against Rutgers. He...existed as an individual on the planet against Florida. Let's keep it rolling from last game

Oh I’m sure it’s not a long term thing, not even slightly concerned about that.

I just am trying to understand the rationale for doing it now. It doesn’t matter as long as Efton plays the bulk of the important minutes, which he certainly will

I don't see this being a long-term thing. Allows Reid to be the change of pace, keep Keller rolling and ease Reid in a bit.

If this holds into ACC play I would be surprised.
I was joking really, I don’t think Forbes would make that mistake.

First time they’ve ever played! The world has been waiting on this matchup!

Back