• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB - Game 13 - @BC 7pm Tuesday ACCN

Alondes was a better passer and more athletic. Appleby was maybe a bit quicker. Boopie is much more in control
I think I agree but I think controlled speed is all that matters.

Ish Smith is probably my favorite deacon, and I feel early Ish Smith vs late Ish Smith at Wake is a case study in this. Early ish is as fast as late Ish but control is what takes speed from a liability to an asset.

I really like Boopies combination. I think only Late Ish Smith got to a faster speed/control combo.

Great win! This team is capable of beating anyone. Our guards are some of the best in the country, Reid gives us an inside presence and Cam brings the fight. How far we go will come down to defense and rebounding. If we rebound tonight this is a 10+ win.

Great character win. We shot the lights out in their gym. Perfect game management by Forbes. Strong second-half defense, and we even out-rebounded them. Our guys were intense down the stretch. Way to win.

And all this despite virtually every out-of-bounds call given to BC by the worst homer refs this side of Durham Chapel Hill. If those guys had any shame they would turn in their whistles right now and quit reffing after this complete shit show.

Efton playing some good ball and makes a huge difference, makes his foul shots as well! Hildreth made some silly turnovers early but he hit some big shots. Team was just clutch tonight. Felt good for Carr as he was a bit invisible before the big one. Just great guard play second half.

Nothing wrong with an 8 man rotation, but MMM (or Marsh I guess) is going to need to give us some better minutes. Especially if Monsanto isn’t coming back anytime soon.

Any NET movement? I don't keep up with the specifics of that other than the education y'all provide. But will/could this end up being a Q1 win?

Efton playing some good ball and makes a huge difference, makes his foul shots as well! Hildreth made some silly turnovers early but he hit some big shots. Team was just clutch tonight. Felt good for Carr as he was a bit invisible before the big one. Just great guard play second half.
yep. pleasing to see the big man knock down free throws

We need Marion to turn the corner like Keller did a handful of games ago. He’s close…just a level of physicality he’s not used to. He can grab boards and defend better than he is now and that would be huge in conference play (especially if the calls aren’t going our way and we need to play musical chairs with foul trouble).

We need Marion to turn the corner like Keller did a handful of games ago. He’s close…just a level of physicality he’s not used to. He can grab boards and defend better than he is now and that would be huge in conference play (especially if the calls aren’t going our way and we need to play musical chairs with foul trouble).
how bro didn't get that one rebound is mind boggling. i believe he will get better

how bro didn't get that one rebound is mind boggling. i believe he will get better
Yeah, he had bad positioning and didn’t really go after it. He’s not the biggest guy out there anymore. He’ll start playing with more intensity with more experience, IMHO.

Any NET movement? I don't keep up with the specifics of that other than the education y'all provide. But will/could this end up being a Q1 win?
we moved up 1 spot in KenPom. Highly unlikely this will be anything better than a Q2

Last edited:
Back