• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 2: UGA - Friday 8:30 pm - ACCN

No details just needed more time which could indicate mcl
Thanks - I think he could be a huge asset moving forward and anxiously await his arrival. I saw Forbes said “10 days” on Nov 2 so maybe we see him Game 3.

Hoping the same and agree on his potential value. Meniscus wouldn’t be a time thing so hoping for a bit more rehab and get started

Anybody watching any ACC games right now (except Duke) would be happy with any sort of win we can get tonight. Yeeeeesh.

This is a 50 point game with a minute left and won’t end. No wonder CBB viewership is down combined with players moving all over the place whenever they want.

Bradford is back to getting abused on defense. There has to be a better way.

The lack of ups on that O rebound attempt was concerning from Bradford. I think his jump was about 1 inch.

Anybody watching any ACC games right now (except Duke) would be happy with any sort of win we can get tonight. Yeeeeesh.
What's up with FSU? Home loss to Stetson in opener and down 15 on road to an 0-1 UCF team with less than 7 mins to go.

Back