• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 6: South Carolina State Bulldogs - Wednesday - 8:30 pm - ACCN

The one area where I thought we’d clearly be better than last year would be Turnovers. Big no.

We’re pretty good at turnovers. Appleby amd Alondes share the trait. Both score enough to outweigh the turnovers, but boy do they dish some doozies.

Why are we still playing bottom-30 teams in any season?

Ituka looks like a nice piece to have. He plays good D and had a few great takes to the bucket. Feel like he’s a slightly smoother version of Cam.

Good win that was never in doubt. Nobody got hurt.

Defense sucked in the 2nd half, but when you are up ~30 points and subbing freely, I think that's understandable.

Was really surprised that SC State was pressing in the 2nd half... Must have had 5-10 dunks out of that token full-court pressure.

I'm a big fan of Ituka. We didn't get to see him take a perimeter shot, but he can clearly get to the basket... Which we need him to do.

The biggest disappointment for me tonight was Bradford. I've been telling myself to give him more of a chance, but I just don't see it. Marsh looked good again... Tough to take much from it, but he showed good hands and made some FTs.

Monsanto hit some 3s. Hildreth was a nice game. Ty was Ty. Carr was solid, as usual.

One more of these before we start to amp up the difficulty.

Back