• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ VT (10/14), 3:30PM on ACC Network

Absolutely humiliating for everyone involved.

Good prep Clawson. Out-coached on the Special Teams, again.

Just so fucking frustrating. Offense sucks. Defense does enough to keep it tight and fucking fake punt bullshit.

Clawson is making too much money to be allowed to put this shit show on the field. He has a lot to answer for…going back to the collapse last season

I hope a responsible AD asks his head football coach to please review and discuss this season's performance. I'm not sure what the fuck we are doing but apparently it's not focused on winning football games.

I love how we had 10 straight posts advocating for the qb sneak, and then when it doesn't work, 10 straight posts calling the coaching staff idiots.
Not calling coaches idiots, more of just OL’s inability of pushing line 3 feet.

Got to love the 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 6 in the red zone. More poor coaching

none of our coaches understands that kern can throw the ball well but not run while Mitch could run a lil? So please quit putting kern in a situation to run and let him rifle it!

Back