• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Basketball hosting David Glenn Show Today, Noon-3pm

We want to have a great July a great July could this be more awkward?

Jeff, you said "we're in a great place" last summer, you fucking moron.

He has said this 500 times already. Really, it sounds so absurd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooohh, here comes a expectations question from Randolph:

Bz stutters, says "we will live in the moment."

"Having a winning season as a destination for this team, coupled with the fact that our schedule is very difficult."

Don't overreach or anything, Bz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're in a great place" and "destination" would have been killers for a drinking game. Wow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What percentage of our minutes were played by freshmen last year, Bz? I missed it the first 12 times you mentioned it.

Last edited:
Last year the expectation was to have a wining season and put ourselves in position for postseason play, Buzzsaw. God I hate this man.

"If we win most of our games, we will be in position for postseason play." NO WAY?!

Expectation this season per Buzz:

"Live in the moment"
"A winning season . . . we will be in a position for post-season play if we have a winning season."
"Prepare ourself for next season."

Can someone post a recap for those of us not listening?

Is he actually taking questions? Any tough ones for Coach Dickhead?

Listening to Buzz talk and making fun of him is one of my favorite WF-related activities.

Last edited:
I admire the people listening live and making posts of what's being said.

You guys are like lab techs who analyze stool samples. It's a fucking nasty goddamned job but someone's gotta do it. Thanks, I think.

Reactions: Ayo
And of course all the other ACC teams are just sitting still and doing nothing - they aren't adding any new players, their current players aren't working out, getting stronger, and adding experience to their game. Nor are they working to have a great July. So since no one else is doing anything to improve , all these things WF is doing will make us much better this time around.

So Buzz you can calculate freshmen playing minutes but can't comprehend your road conference winning %? Oh OK.

Same BS, mishy mushy talking points. Nothing really all that new.

9 of our 12 losses in the conference were by double digits. How the fuck are we going to have a winning record next year?

The tough schedule excuse has already started.

A winning season in YEAR 4 is the expectation after we fired a coach who took us to the NCAA tourney 2 of his 3 years. Just shoot me. Holy LOWF.

We want to have a great July a great July could this be more awkward?

The blueprint for a great July begins and ends with Bz being recruited back to the NBA. Interim Coach Battle FTW.

A winning season in YEAR 4 is the expectation after we fired a coach who took us to the NCAA tourney 2 of his 3 years. Just shoot me. Holy LOWF.

We should have shirts made with this statement.

There are just no words. This never was anything more than sardonically amusing but it's just pathetic.

Back