• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Basketball hosting David Glenn Show Today, Noon-3pm

I guess we can all listen the rest of the week and see if the other school's shows take callers.

I don't care how scripted it was, Bz joking about being left inside the elevator after he was i.d.'d was mildly amusing.

Every time Ron Wellman spins, a Wake Forest shirt is given to Goodwill.

Ok - I shot too high on the over/unders - Final count

He's doing a great job! Only 1. Foundation - Only 1. 62% of our players..... - 1. Direction of the program.... - 1.

Ron Wellman joking that he doesn't understand mp3 playlists but knows all about 8-tracks and 33s.

Jesus. It would be funny, Ron, if it wasn't obvious that modern day college athletics have also already passed you by.

I feel so much more encouraged by the state of affairs at wake after wellman's segment.

No one said it, they just keep pushing him as some super star. His expectations for the upcoming year are way overboard.

I have to say they haven't made nearly a big enough deal about the kid from Robert Morris. I watched that game live and was blown away by how gutsy he was in that game. He was just thrown in as an afterthought in the discussion for next year....they actually have something to be happy about and yet we heard about 60% of the minutes played by freshman last year. They're nothing if not committed to the talking points.

Ron Wellman joking that he doesn't understand mp3 playlists but knows all about 8-tracks and 33s.

Jesus. It would be funny, Ron, if it wasn't obvious that modern day college athletics have also already passed you by.

If you don't "Read the Internet" you probably don't use MP3's, IPad's, and do play The Lettermen's Greatest Hits.

No one said it, they just keep pushing him as some super star. His expectations for the upcoming year are way overboard.

I'm not sure the kid would even start for most ACC teams.

I'm not sure the kid would even play for most ACC teams.

Fixed. No offense to Green, just going off what he did his one year on the court.

Just to remind people:

7.6 min, 1.4 pts, 1.7 reb, .345 fg, .581 ft, 1.2 pf

Per 30 min: 5.7 pts, 6.9 reb, 4.9 pf

Fixed. No offense to Green, just going off what he did his one year on the court.

Just to remind people:

7.6 min, 1.4 pts, 1.7 reb, .345 fg, .581 ft, 1.2 pf

Per 30 min: 5.7 pts, 6.9 reb, 4.9 pf

Rebuttal - Projected 2012-2013 Stats:

38 min, 28.3 pts, 9.1 reb, .644 fg, .923 ft, 3.7 pf

Per 30 min: 22.34 pts, 7.18 reb, 2.92 pf

If you are a AD of a division 1 program like Wake and you do not "read" the internet or know what a MP3 is, then your time has past.

If you are a AD of a division 1 program like Wake and you do not "read" the internet or know what a MP3 is, then your time has past.

Wellman was in his late-40s when the laptop program started and Wake was on the "most wired campus" lists. He's full of it.

Back