• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Basketball hosting David Glenn Show Today, Noon-3pm

No Calls Taken? Why is the athletic department afraid to talk to its fan base? Do we mean absolutely nothing!? Has it come down to only a handful of supporters that have a say? Why do I have so many questions and no answers?

No Calls Taken? Why is the athletic department afraid to talk to its fan base? Do we mean absolutely nothing!? Has it come down to only a handful of supporters that have a say? Why do I have so many questions and no answers?

paging Eamonn Brennan!!!

[h=1][Redacted] A Non-Issue For Wake Brass
premium.png
[/h]
wakelogoreduced-9956.png

Wake Forest Insider
June 25, 2013

The anti-[Redacted]/Wellman movement doesn’t appear to be having any effect on Wake’s administration.

You need to be a 5 Star Subscriber to view this article. Please log in below or subscribe to continue reading.

http://www.accsports.com/teams/wake-forest/2013062515687/[Redacted]-a-non-issue-for-wake-brass-.php

Rebuttal - Projected 2012-2013 Stats:

38 min, 28.3 pts, 9.1 reb, .644 fg, .923 ft, 3.7 pf

Per 30 min: 22.34 pts, 7.18 reb, 2.92 pf

You are crazy!

He is going to average a lot more than 9.1 rebounds a game.

Because the handful of supporters and TV $ bankroll the program.

You are crazy!

He is going to average a lot more than 9.1 rebounds a game.

Well duh, that was last year. We should definitely see some improvements from his experience last year.

We want to have a great July a great July could this be more awkward?

Historically, under Buzz, July has been our best - most competitive - month. Plus, this year, as an added bonus, we are getting great physical improvement in the players' bodies and great mental improvement in their minds. This is just great stuff, and I'm not making up a single word of it. Honest.

If only we were scheduled for the comedy channel and not the ACC ...

If the BOT would wake up from their power-induced delirium long enough to let us write and sell a comedy/reality show based on WFU sports, we could grow the endowment enough to keep tuition well under $50K. It would be hilarious.

Has anybody added a laugh track to a Wellman or Bzz interview yet?

If the BOT would wake up from their power-induced delirium long enough to let us write and sell a comedy/reality show based on WFU sports, we could grow the endowment enough to keep tuition well under $50K. It would be hilarious.

Apockalypse now?

Wake is a non-issue in the ACC

Not only a non-issue in the ACc Ish, the ACC teams are glad to have Wake in the league as in most sports they know they can count on wins against us. We are no rival to anybody. Just chalk up a victory. Thank you RW & Prez Hatch. Just another non-Notre Dame bordering on a China University.

What is truly telling is that we have an entire sports show to ourselves (WFU) in the doldrums of the sports world and it only generates a 6 page thread. And it only reached six pages due to 5 pages of jokes. Apathy has set in. Heads up, Wellman...if you want people in the seats in the joel, you are going to have to start giving away cash.

Back