• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ FSU – Saturday 10/1 – 3:30 ABC

I stepped away for like 5 minutes to grill some shit. I come back in and my wife who didn’t go to Wake but has been around Wake long enough to know says to me “it’s not looking good” … and we have the lead and the ball. My in laws are also here and I can’t cuss out loud… which is proving more difficult than I thought.

why would you even throw that pass? ergo your WRs are better than they have. just fucking throw it

So where's the defensive pass interference there when the guy was grabbing Our receiver?

I don’t think runs up the middle every first down is necessarily our offense.
when the defense is playing two high safeties it is unless they mess up something. and pretty consistent with what we’ve been doing all game.

I stepped away for like 5 minutes to grill some shit. I come back in and my wife who didn’t go to Wake but has been around Wake long enough to know says to me “it’s not looking good” … and we have the lead and the ball. My in laws are also here and I can’t cuss out loud… which is proving more difficult than I thought.

You need to educate your in-laws. This is a non holds barred, loud cussing situation

Back