• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ FSU – Saturday 10/1 – 3:30 ABC

Their fan base is the biggest bunch of whiners on the planet. It’s laughable they are blaming the game on the refs when the game was in Tallahassee. This game was mostly over at halftime long before most of those penalties were called.

I like that between the hurricane shit and the TCU/Oklahoma shit there were 25 pages of posts on the game thread before the game even started

Did anyone catch 2023 4-star DE Gabriel Harris decommitted from FSU? Give him a call, Dave!

I like that between the hurricane shit and the TCU/Oklahoma shit there were 25 pages of posts on the game thread before the game even started
BTW, Venables D has looked awful in the last 2 conference games....😁

A 10- point win on the road against a ranked team backs up the perception that the Deacs are legit.

Wake moves up in both polls to #15.

The AP poll eliminates all two loss teams and includes all 14 P5 undefeated teams. At present, there are thirty P5 teams with one or fewer losses. They are the only teams still in the hunt for inclusion in the playoff. Plenty of the AP voters have been embarrassed by the committee in the past. They may have learned that a teams record is what counts, not who they like or what they think.

Clemson is in the drivers seat in the Atlantic. Deacs just need to focus on earning a win each week. An 11-1 record at the end of the regular season will make the case for the quality of the team more than anything written or spoken.

In thinking about yesterdays game I can’t help but think about the two catches by Keshawn. The first being the play where he just bullied through and past three Seminoles to get a first down it looked like he had no shot at, and the second being him going over top of the defender to prevent a pick and extend the drive. And his catch vs Liberty, and the onside recovery. We very well may lose both these games if not for him stepping up and making extraordinary plays in clutch moments. Kid is an absolute stud.
AT is playing like AT. Greene is flashing. Morin is a weapon waiting for the moment. But, is Williams becoming our most dominating threat?

I just watched some of the highlights of Ellison's runs. The long run he had looked amazingly reminiscent of Richard Belton's TD run down in Tallahassee. Same form.

AT is playing like AT. Greene is flashing. Morin is a weapon waiting for the moment. But, is Williams becoming our most dominating threat?
Key is having a season that reminds me of Hinton's senior year. He's making huge plays when we need them the most. Clawson was very aggressive against FSU, and rightfully so. Williams was absolutely unguardable on the 4th and 3 play. As long as the ball gets there, it should work every time.

Key is having a season that reminds me of Hinton's senior year. He's making huge plays when we need them the most. Clawson was very aggressive against FSU, and rightfully so. Williams was absolutely unguardable on the 4th and 3 play. As long as the ball gets there, it should work every time.
The sideline catch was sick, dude has major hops.

Back