• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ FSU – Saturday 10/1 – 3:30 ABC

"Clemson played bad last week @LOWF, but bounced back this week and played as they should...

"FSU played bad this week".... If they win next week at Clemson, "FSU is back after poor play last week w/ LOWF"

🙄

We got the shot. It was a great game. Should have won it. Last week was the real ACC Championship.

The harshness of CFB, at least under the format. Kinda crazy "amateurs" aren't allowed a single slip up.

Def sucks the best team we've had has come right before the format is gonna become more favorable. Hopefully we have even better teams to come

The harshness of CFB, at least under the format. Kinda crazy "amateurs" aren't allowed a single slip up.

Def sucks the best team we've had has come right before the format is gonna become more favorable. Hopefully we have even better teams to come

I think we will. We know the future is strong at QB, RB, and WR and the system is strong. The defense needs work, but if the defense improves, this team will just be that much better.

"Clemson played bad last week @LOWF, but bounced back this week and played as they should...

"FSU played bad this week".... If they win next week at Clemson, "FSU is back after poor play last week w/ LOWF"

🙄
FSU plays state next week and will get destroyed in Carter Finley and Clemson the following week.

Wake could beat any one of these alleged powerhouses this year. They all suck. None of them can cover a spread.

The last 5 minutes of Kirk blabber is all you need to hear to despise that jackass.

And like y’all said, Clemson does this all the time. Great awareness “expert.”

Prediction......Clemson 4, Wake 15, State 16......FSU out, Pitt, out, UNC gets votes

We affirmed today we are top tier acc. If we want the national respect we have to win games like last week. Honestly it’s what the media and we are all waiting for. We are right there. Got to win some statement making program defining games.

We affirmed today we are top tier acc. If we want the national respect we have to win games like last week. Honestly it’s what the media and we are all waiting for. We are right there. Got to win some statement making program defining games.
Anyone else with our record last year who lost no guys, plus this year, would be top 10. Even us getting close to Clemson created a false narrative that they didn’t come to play. I’m convinced it doesn’t matter.

Yep. Exactly.

After this weekend, every game from here on out is winnable. We should be favored in most.

We may not have beat Clemson but we still have a lot to prove and honestly the expectation is that we trip on our dicks at some point — that’s what we do. I’d really love to see us take care of business the rest of the way and if Clemson ain’t gonna lose two, I hope they win out too.

Losing to a CFP team in double OT hurts, but this can still be a special season

Back