• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

There are a few guys very high on him. If he has the year I think he will then next year will be his last year at Wake.
Yea, Sam Vecenie (sp) is legit and has tweeted about Bobi a few times. In addition, Jonathan Givony is on record with his opinion that the 2024 draft class is, like, historically bad, creating an opportunity for dudes to be drafted much higher than they might be otherwise.

P.S. Was Bobi 6'10 when he committed? I seem to remember he was like 6'8 or something.

Soooo Timberlake is the guy? I like the name, I like he is from New England, strong NH roots. Lets make this happen.

If we land Timberlake that would be a massive haul. He doesn't address our PG needs, but is an elite shooter, and definitely falls into the "one of the best players available" out there. Also is 6'4, so that would give us another player with length at the 2. He's one of the best guys in the portal.

Would also give Friedrichsen a year to bulk up/work on his defense, and not put so much pressure on Monsanto to be 100% when the season tips off.

Sign me up.

Timberlake has blown up too much for me to consider him a legit prospect for us.

Zooms with Memphis, Ohio State, and Maryland. Thad Matta from Butler went to see him in-person yesterday.

Timberlake has blown up too much for me to consider him a legit prospect for us.

Zooms with Memphis, Ohio State, and Maryland. Thad Matta from Butler went to see him in-person yesterday.
Speaking of Thad Matta, his first season was a disaster. Another swing player isn't the highest priority, but nothing about that list of schools scares me.

Speaking of Thad Matta, his first season was a disaster. Another swing player isn't the highest priority, but nothing about that list of schools scares me.

Agree that nobody there rally scares me, but it sounds like Timberlake is already knee deep in the process. Feels like we'd know if we were involved at this point.

Per his personal Twitter it looks like we offered Kevin Miller out of Central Michigan.

Played 4 games last year, but is an assist freak. Shot 36% from 3 his freshman year. Would have 3 years left.

6'0, 165.

Also, to clarify, if you are a business, you can request to work with a specific player and then the ask will be made to the stuent-athlete.

If you are an individual, your subscription will go into the "warchest." The board of RTQ then determines where and how funds are allocated.

Per his personal Twitter it looks like we offered Kevin Miller out of Central Michigan.

Played 4 games last year, but is an assist freak. Shot 36% from 3 his freshman year. Would have 3 years left.

6'0, 165.
Keep an eye on this one.

6'0, 165.
Based entirely on that YouTube highlight reel, it looks like someone who would thrive in Forbes’ system.

Miller’s stats look good. Had a strong start last season before I assume an injury including games at Marquette and Minnesota. 9 turnovers at Marquette though.

Foot injury. No idea where that stands.

He also entered the portal last summer and changed his mind.

Back