• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Maybe dude either wants one last $20 check or is doing his boys a solid on his way out.

I cannot remember anything Lucas Taylor or McCray did. I only watched the games after Monsanto went out while doing something else primarily or did not catch them at all. I’ve watched too much bad Wake basketball for 13 years to give up my time anymore to this team when it reaches the point when the season effectively ends. I applaud Forbes for keeping my interest the entirely of last season and most of this season. It had been a long damn time since either was the case.

McCray had a nice dunk once last season I believe.

Yeah. My NIL money better not be going to Bradford.
ETA before someone jumps on me- I get that I’m a measly peon in the NIL scheme and that this is apparently a lower level collective, but either way, this kid doesn’t want to be here and I’m not trying to contribute to keeping him.

Having the NFL free agency period & draft speculation, college basketball portal, NBA playoff push, and March Madness all happening simultaneously is rather awesome.

There are a few guys very high on him. If he has the year I think he will then next year will be his last year at Wake.

Yeah. My NIL money better not be going to Bradford.
ETA before someone jumps on me- I get that I’m a measly peon in the NIL scheme and that this is apparently a lower level collective, but either way, this kid doesn’t want to be here and I’m not trying to contribute to keeping him.
Come on now, your "measley" donation is probs all he got.

I'm going to wait until the roster is set for next year to join RTQ. I'll probably do $25 a month because why not.

Back