• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Monsanto/Bobi/Cam/Carr make a nice core for an NCAA tournament team. But I think next year Bobi is a 6th man (starter until/if Monsanto returns) and we need starter-quality players at point and the 5. Marsh adds solid depth inside, Ituka at guard, I assume the incoming freshmen will need time to become effective but who knows.

But we need two starters again, which is kinda the norm I guess. Manman/Jake, Tyree/Carr, ?/?.

My God we need an inside presence. At time Marsh was standing alone or would have the ball in the lane with a path and he stops and passes. Just a few post moves for anyone…
And the offensive part of the game is the better part of his game….

Transfer PG, Cam, Monsanto, Bobi, Carr. If Carr can bulk up in the next six months then that is a really solid starting 5.

I just don't see Carr starting at the 5 for a whole year if we're going to make the tourney.

If your choice is 1 or Carr or Bobi are we sure that Carr is the pick? Bobi is a better 3 point shooter and has rebounded at a pretty high rate recently. I expect him to be significantly better next year.

If your choice is 1 or Carr or Bobi are we sure that Carr is the pick? Bobi is a better 3 point shooter and has rebounded at a pretty high rate recently. I expect him to be significantly better next year.
It's not really an "or." They'll both play, often together. Ah screw it.

PG - transfer (30), Ituka (10)
SG - Cam (30), McCray/Ituka/Clark/Friedrichsen (10)
SF - Monsanto (28), Bobi (10), Clark/MMM (2)
PF - Carr (20), Bobi (18), MMM (2)
C - Marsh/Keller/transfer (32), Carr (8)

Last edited:
I'm just playing both of them.

Anyone thinking Bobi isn't going to be a starter is way off base. May be the best player on the team next year. Hoping Monsanto or a PG challenges that (maybe even killa cam) but I'm expecting Bobi to be a massive contributor.

Are we confident Damari can bounce back that quickly? He won’t be practicing summer I’m guessing.

Are we confident Damari can bounce back that quickly? He won’t be practicing summer I’m guessing.
Think Forbes has to assume he won’t be available and build the roster off that assumption.

Back