• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Boopie/Jao/Sallis
Cam/Sallis/Damari/Parker
Damari//Bobi/Sallis
Bobi/Carr/Keller/MMM
Carr/Efton/Marsh

That's gotta be a good squad, right? Like, given Jao is decent, Damari recovers and Bobi comes back.
forgetting-sarah.gif

We only need one of Boopie or Jao to come back full strength IMO. Both would be icing on the cake. But even if only one is full strength then the backup PG minutes could go between whichever one isn't back to awesome as well as Sallis and Cam

We only need one of Boopie or Jao to come back full strength IMO. Both would be icing on the cake. But even if only one is full strength then the backup PG minutes could go between whichever one isn't back to awesome as well as Sallis and Cam
Agreed

Gotta think maybe Parker F and Clark get a shot early to see if they can do something like that if Monsanto is limited.

Maybe Monsanto just has super recovery powers is 100% a month in and we get a Connor Essegian-esque frosh year from Parker F. That’d be cool.

Gotta think maybe Parker F and Clark get a shot early to see if they can do something like that if Monsanto is limited.

Maybe Monsanto just has super recovery powers is 100% a month in and we get a Connor Essegian-esque frosh year from Parker F. That’d be cool.
If Parker can get in the weight room, add some bulk and work with the Wake strength and conditioning crew he may turn a few heads this season with his basketball acumen.

That is a team that looks great and I can be excited about. But we need guys that can play their best basketball into March and not start the annual fade in late Jan/early Feb.
Would have to think if we can get some real depth that will help. Can't run our guys into the ground to get on the bubble in jan only to have it fall apart in feb/march.

I know a big is probably our biggest remaining need, but I'm a little worried about wing depth, especially if Bobi leaves. We've got a few 2s who can slide down (with varying degrees of effectiveness), but don't think any of our 4s besides Bobi can slide up. Not a deal-breaker in college ball, but it does feel like an area we could use another body.

If Parker can get in the weight room, add some bulk and work with the Wake strength and conditioning crew he may turn a few heads this season with his basketball acumen.
A real student of the game!

Someone remind me when we will officially know about Bobi one way or another? What's the deadline to stay/withdraw from the draft?

Back