• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I think I had to threaten a BBB complaint or something Karen style to get them to actually cancel/refund.

I realize that I post this exact same thing every time this comes up, but everyone has a hill and this is mine. No one should subscribe to ANY online business that makes it any harder than clicking a button to unsubscribe. It is unquestionably an admission that they don't believe in the worth of their content and have to resort to this sort of bullshit to squeeze out an extra dollar.

For those who may be inclined to gin up sympathy for sites who do this...

One, if you're worried about people subscribing periodically, the way some folks do YouTube TV, have only annual subscriptions. Two, use Patreon. Probably the best $5 a month I spend (and I would pay at least twice that if I had to) is for Macmost (Apple fans who don't know about it can thank me later).

Last projection I saw had Sallis much later for the mock draft. This all could very well change following the tournament, with him going a bit further down. Still a good chance he comes back next year.

Last mock draft I saw had him at #50.

I realize that I post this exact same thing every time this comes up, but everyone has a hill and this is mine. No one should subscribe to ANY online business that makes it any harder than clicking a button to unsubscribe. It is unquestionably an admission that they don't believe in the worth of their content and have to resort to this sort of bullshit to squeeze out an extra dollar.

For those who may be inclined to gin up sympathy for sites who do this...

One, if you're worried about people subscribing periodically, the way some folks do YouTube TV, have only annual subscriptions. Two, use Patreon. Probably the best $5 a month I spend (and I would pay at least twice that if I had to) is for Macmost (Apple fans who don't know about it can thank me later).
i blame you ;)

Since the info was stolen the first time to be placed on 247, I don’t think guarding it makes sense this time.

For those wondering, AC is considering entering the portal to be closer to home. Not really a money play per Trilly and he’s still up in the air. Should know the result of he and Cam in the next day or so, the only two supposed question marks we have now outside of Sallis, which will drag on for a month or two.

I’m not trying to dox anyone, but if you follow Carr on Twitch, he gets into some of his thought process on last night’s streams. Just search Minecraft streams, and it should be easy a few pages in to find which one is his.

So, to date, this is where we are:

Solid to return:
Reid
MMM
Canka
PFred

Waiting on a transfer decision:
Cam
Carr

Waiting on an NBA decision:
Sallis

Out:
Monsonto
Clark
Boopie
Marsh
Keller

If we lose AC and Carr, plus Miller and the others who have already entered the portal, then no way does Sallis stay (why would he want to suffer through that season?).

And frankly, given our ever-decreasing likelihood of success given the massive NIL advantage owned by larger schools, does this turn of events put the dagger in LOWF basketball? I trend optimist in general, but I see little reason to hope that we will ever return to the decent-to-good program we had in the 1990s and 2000s.

If we lose AC and Carr, plus Miller and the others who have already entered the portal, then no way does Sallis stay (why would he want to suffer through that season?).

And frankly, given our ever-decreasing likelihood of success given the massive NIL advantage owned by larger schools, does this turn of events put the dagger in LOWF basketball? I trend optimist in general, but I see little reason to hope that we will ever return to the decent-to-good program we had in the 1990s and 2000s.
WF Football RIP......

Back