• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

r/nba - [BR] Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Paul enjoy a banana boat in the Bahamas.

I'm pretty sure Bronny is planning on going undrafted and signing a 2 way NBA contract, probably just entered the transfer portal as a backup option.

i just feel bad for bronny
Why? He has it far better than other players with his skills and abilities. He has a better chance of success than other athletes with similar health problems. He has a longer runway for success than players in his class who had a strong freshman year.

Well because Bronny is going to get to the NBA ONLY because of his father and Bronny will know it. I think that would be awful.

Us old heads remember the very brief time when there was an earnest discussion about whether LeBron may come to Wake to play a year with CP3. Love those kind of funny Boards memories.

Possibly relevant because Tre'Von Spillers has announced a final four of us, UAB, LSU, and Arkansas. I'm not sure how that would work with our degree requirements, given that he spent two years at JuCo and then one year at App, but it would be a great pick-up. Maybe someone else has more insight into that.

Back