• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

If we can land the PG we need, that could really influence this guy’s offensive numbers.

And, DPOY!

From a scoring perspective he was also on the same team as Zeke Mayo who was the primary option. That said I’m happy if we have a big who grabs boards and owns the paint. We will have scorers.

Having depth when Efton gets in foul trouble is going to be really important next season. The defensive drop off was just massive when he wasn’t on the floor.

The highlights of Kyle are fun to watch. Just dunks everything. Great length and vertical, seems like a special athlete at that height.

Transfer PG: 30
Hildreth: 30
Sallis: 35
Carr: 30
Reid: 25

Frierdrichson: 15
Juke: 10
WK3: 25

This team makes tourney if that transfer PG is any good
Throw in Marion and and another key transfer and we could have a great 10 man rotation with 8 or 9 seeing the majority of the minutes. Forbes knows that depth is key this year.

Hard to take a guy named trilly seriously. But yeah, I read that on 247. Hope we close the deal!

Bring in Kyle III. Find an Appleby clone who can throw a good lob pass. Profit.

This kid is awesome, but some of those other teams were really bad. I think he'll fit nicely beside Efton, who I'm guessing is gonna lobby for more looks behind the 3 point line.

Never heard of this guy, but seems to be a type of player we need, even with Carr and Reid we gotta have depth on the front court. We had none this year really, keller and marsh were worthless.

Why is someone like Trilly more connected than our insiders? I’ve asked the same on football game days when Pete Thamel tweets out injury updates but otherwise it’s our reporters out there seeing who all is dressed and warming up. Conor theorized that the latter has something to do with who Thamel works for and why he gets the scoops, but what about Trilly?

guessing because he’s going to have a network that would cover both out-transfer and in-transfer sides of the process and able to piece more together earlier

Back