• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

We need some updates on what is freaking happening with our roster…

Which transfer portal players are we hunting?

I think Holloway is all about the money. Forbes and Wake were a finalist for Holloway out of high school. Auburn stepped in at the last moment and Holloway committed. Got to be the $$$.

Forbes ain’t gonna let that leak. Half of college basketball staffs are basically just waiting to see who Forbes the Portal Whisperer targets before they reach out.

Agreed, I think Forbes has a great eye for the portal. He can analyze and identify underutilized players and get the best out of them!

Sallis and company, let’s play it again!

How does Forbes get film on all these guys, especially the lower school ones who maybe didn’t have games televised

How does Forbes get film on all these guys, especially the lower school ones who maybe didn’t have games televised

Synergy has everything, filmed or not.

But he’s probably talking to college and high school coaches too

Synergy has everything, filmed or not.

But he’s probably talking to college and high school coaches too
What is Synergy?

Yeah I’m sure he talks but it’s clear he unlocks things other coaches haven’t. Like no way did Lon Kruger think Alondes could he ACCPOY

Some news:

While it was initially thought that RTQ would have sufficient resources in the to make upcoming NIL deals, recent developments suggest otherwise. Firstly, the market seems to be more inflated than anticipated. Secondly, the squad is optimistic about recruiting high-level talent. Thirdly, there's hope that Hunter Sallis might return for another season.

It's emphasized that every capable individual's contribution is crucial. By closing NIL deals with key players (both at WF and not at WF presently) there is a feeling that this team next year could win the ACC. The need for additional funds for RTQ indicates confidence in attracting top-notch players. There's no feelings of "concern," but there's a chance to have a really special team in Winston-Salem in 2024-2025 should things fall in the right place.

Appreciate everyone that has made a contribution. If you haven't yet, there's never been a better chance than right now.

www.RollTheQuad.com

Some news:

While it was initially thought that RTQ would have sufficient resources in the to make upcoming NIL deals, recent developments suggest otherwise. Firstly, the market seems to be more inflated than anticipated. Secondly, the squad is optimistic about recruiting high-level talent. Thirdly, there's hope that Hunter Sallis might return for another season.

It's emphasized that every capable individual's contribution is crucial. By closing NIL deals with key players (both at WF and not at WF presently) there is a feeling that this team next year could win the ACC. The need for additional funds for RTQ indicates confidence in attracting top-notch players. There's no feelings of "concern," but there's a chance to have a really special team in Winston-Salem in 2024-2025 should things fall in the right place.

Appreciate everyone that has made a contribution. If you haven't yet, there's never been a better chance than right now.

www.RollTheQuad.com
In.

Just donated.

meh, do whatever you want with Trilly scoops. he's a national guy with a ton of subscribers across a lot of fanbases. but Les and Cam work hard and paywall VIP takes for a reason and have a much smaller pool of potential subscribers

I think it's only right to respect that. We don't have many people who do this work specifically for Wake. Just like everybody respects the Rivals paywall, I think it's only fair to respect 247's
Are you their bodyguard or something?

Some news:

www.RollTheQuad.com
Was the decision with Boopie made before an understanding of the current market?

Some news:

www.RollTheQuad.com
Is there still a RTQ store? Did not see one on the website. I bought a mug a few months back that I really enjoy using and would be open to purchasing something similar if possible.

There's a lot to unpack with the Boopie situation.

He wasn't a fan of additional PGs being looked at. What he was looking for from an NIL standpoint was even more inflated than the current inflated numbers.
I appreciate that clarification. You certainly don't owe us the transparency you provide. We're fortunate to have you here.

Is there still a RTQ store? Did not see one on the website. I bought a mug a few months back that I really enjoy using and would be open to purchasing something similar if possible.
Finding a better vendor and will get it going once portal action closes.

It's a great luxury to have - and it's needed - but not one that moves a ton of $ right now (like NIL merchandise in general). Good to have, yes. Does it move the needle, not really.

Some news:

www.RollTheQuad.com
Sir, I can barely afford rent let alone NIL contributions

Back