• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Is this awful news simply that we aren’t going to land Kyle and/or Sallis is for sure gone? If it’s either, that’s not catastrophic.

We so far have more potential depth at Carr’s position vs Cam’s position so that is an easier hit to take but still would suck.

If Cam and/or Carr leave and Hinter goes to league, is there suddenly regret not giving Boopie his bag?

I’m kinda over all of this and find myself paying less and less attention to a game I watched religiously.

Give up on team building. Find the absolute best player in the portal and pay him whatever it takes. Get publicity. Fill the rest of the team with random high schoolers that just want to say they play for an ACC school.

Back