• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I said it last offseason - under this NIL transfer era, with a coach who relies on the portal as much as ours does, we have to expect the roster to turn over every year, and that means we are going to lose a lot of young players that in the past we would have expected to build with.
Would probably be better for our collective mental health to just consider every player gone until they announce otherwise.

Today, we are in the wild west. It ain't gonna last, but it's going to be silly for awhile. What comes next, I have no idea. But this will not be for long.

We have to keep our heads above water during this period to get to the next phase and try to put WF in the best position possible. So far, we have done better in the 2020s than the previous decade. It's noting of note, but it's not DePaul.

Survive and advance to NCAA 3.0 has to be the number one goal.

As a fan, this transition product is rubbish.

I guess signing portal guys is like marrying someone who’s already cheated. If they’ve done it once, they’ll probably do it again

Feels like there is an expectation of loyalty here that just doesn't exist any more.
Yeah that's gone likely forever.

Losing Carr hurts, I also felt there was a real chance he would come back based on his comments at the end of the year. I will see what Forbes does in the portal but this is hard to get used to as a fan.

Yeah that's gone likely forever.

Losing Carr hurts, I also felt there was a real chance he would come back based on his comments at the end of the year. I will see what Forbes does in the portal but this is hard to get used to as a fan.
Maybe I am miss remembering, but didn't RTQ post on here like a week ago and Cam and Carr were returning?

Back