• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Justin Gray had some chucker characteristics, and his failed stint as PG adds to that narrative a bit
Agreed. He's probably the best Wake chucker we've had unless you want to call Childress a chucker. (I'll leave the Charlie Davis chucker discussion to the olds)

reasonable people can disagree on what a chucker is, but to me, a chucker mostly just gets up shots — no passes, no dribbles but to get to a shooting spot

Klay kinda comes to mind but he was an elite defender in his prime, which I don’t associate with a true chucker
see i would argue that an iso component necessarily exists for a chucker, with lots of empty dribbles

Baba apparently deciding between Kansas State, Wake, and FAU. Anyone know how his on-campus with us went?

Back