• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

I just can't picture it. This is how I learn.
9371677.jpg

1A2A0101.JPG

Ok, see how much less dangerous he looks sitting down? :cool:

Louisville will be blacking it out, so if you’re going make sure to wear gold.

Pretty big brain of them to Red out against FSU and Black out against us.

Last edited:
I locked in the line at -5.5, thinking for sure it would get up to -8.5. Boy was I wrong. Currently sitting at -3, which seems insane to me.

This argument has been made so much, and I just don't understand it. The first 5 runs were extremely successful, gaining 2 first downs and eating a ton of clock. The 6th run was an RPO, and a poor read by Sam. The 7th "run" was a bad Sack taken by Sam where the RB was wide open in the flat and a WR (Banks I think) was coming open on the slant. Sam was staring down the left side of the field, I assume due to a poor pre-snap read, and the OL got burned as well.

I'd see more of an argument to go for it on 4th and 5 from the Clemson 48 to try to win the game, especially given how our defense was playing. But Sam all of a sudden looked a bit shaky and not converting would have resulted an almost certain game winning FG attempt form a kicker who had just drilled a 52 yarder. I preferred the punt at the time. However, I'm still livid we didn't use our timeouts once it was apparent Clemson was just going to run out the clock (we had all 3).
Yes, which proved Clawson was playing for OT....and it didn't give him pause when he saw Dabo was too...."um, maybe I should try to win the game in regulation"

Louisville will be blacking it out, so if you’re going make sure to wear gold.

Pretty big brain of them to Red out against FSU and Black out against us.
Wish they would wear those shiny red jerseys. They look like they were purchased from Madam Geraldine's House of Pain.

The line has moved all the way down to -3. According to Vegasinsider, 64% of the bets have been on Wake, but only 45% of the money.

This suggests the sharp money has been on Louisville, but certainly doesn’t appear to be enough to cause such big movement. Also potential for people to have both +6 and -3.

For comparison, Syracuse moved from -3 to -1.5 vs ND — 75% of the money is on ND there (46% of the picks).

I know historically road dogs were always a place where sharps beat the public pretty bad, but figured that trend has gone away with the amount of data and visibility into betting these days, but maybe not.

Yes, which proved Clawson was playing for OT....and it didn't give him pause when he saw Dabo was too...."um, maybe I should try to win the game in regulation"
He was playing to score at the end of regulation and not give Clemson a chance to get the ball back or get it back with just a few seconds left.

Muhammad Ali is an icon but he didn’t attend U of L.

Back