• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

Mohammed Ali grew up in Louisville, but never talked about it.

Ali served as honorary captain for Louisville when we played them in the Orange Bowl, Arnold Palmer was ours. Talk about two icons!
And D Wade flipped the coin. It was cool but sad to see how Ali had to basically be pointed in the right direction, and that was like 10 years before he died.

More valid. I assume the 4 year old actually watches Wake games.
When they are on before his 7pm bedtime. He’s learning a concept each week. Last week was the mechanics of down and distance markers.

Anyone else see the GameDay crew kind of laugh and cut up when Kirk picked the Deacs over UL? His disdain for Wake is real. Wonder if we really did turn his kid away from walking on…

Anyone else see the GameDay crew kind of laugh and cut up when Kirk picked the Deacs over UL? His disdain for Wake is real. Wonder if we really did turn his kid away from walking on…
while they hate wake, that was in relation to desmond earlier joking about reece saying "quick pick" yet kirk went on and on. so when wake came up kirk just said wake.

When they are on before his 7pm bedtime. He’s learning a concept each week. Last week was the mechanics of down and distance markers.
I tried to teach my dog the slow mesh with his tennis ball but the idiot keeps it and runs every time. Eventually the defense it going to figure that out, Benny, you dingus.

I don’t get this -3 spread at all. If Wake gets off to a quick start and forces Louisville to throw the ball often I just don’t see them hanging. Their defense is trash. Fun fact Cunningham has 5 TDs and 4 INTs compared to Sam’s 21-3 stat line.

Not good news for the ACC if they want to be a quality P5 league.

I don’t get this -3 spread at all. If Wake gets off to a quick start and forces Louisville to throw the ball often I just don’t see them hanging. Their defense is trash. Fun fact Cunningham has 5 TDs and 4 INTs compared to Sam’s 21-3 stat line.
Their defense is better rated over the course of the season than their offense. They're top 55-60 in both.

Jim Mora could have UConn in a bowl game, against all odds

Sam needs to take care of the football when UL blitzes. A throw out of bounds can be a good play. No turnovers, we win.

Back