• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

Ugh, dont like 2 runs here. Always play like you are behind and need to score

So this is the offensive strategy that makes sense to me IMO: like 90 seconds is time to score for Wake so we're fine running the clock down. If Louisville takes a timeout that's fine, we still ran some time off. But running on first and second gets the clock down to around 120 seconds and if we don't get the third down took some time off. If we do - tons of time to score for our offense. I think it's smart clock management.

Cooley didn’t pick up the rusher. Surprised he was in there.

Offense has to adjust especially vs the blitz but otherwise seems like we are figuring this out

Is this McLain's first time in the booth? I respected him as a sub for Packer or Durham when they were on the air. At least for stuff in this millennia.

take a drink every time Mac Lain says "partner"

Not everything has to be an explosive pass play.

All-in-all not a great drive. I think there was enough time to just run the offense instead of run the clock down but obviously we didn't.

So this is the offensive strategy that makes sense to me IMO: like 90 seconds is time to score for Wake so we're fine running the clock down. If Louisville takes a timeout that's fine, we still ran some time off. But running on first and second gets the clock down to around 120 seconds and if we don't get the third down took some time off. If we do - tons of time to score for our offense. I think it's smart clock management.

It is in theory but we have them on the ropes and should try to stay in a rhythm and just keep the pedal down. It is when we are at our best.

Hopefully there are adjustments at halftime for some quicker developing plays.

Back