• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

All-in-all not a great drive. I think there was enough time to just run the offense instead of run the clock down but obviously we didn't.
We do this sort of dance every end of half. Either run the clock or go to score. We sort of play it both ways to see what the defense does. I would love to hear what Ruggerio is looking for in those scenarios.

Two things…OL needs to step the fuck up. And most importantly, I love Clawson but not attempting a quick slant in that series and letting the clock tick down after getting two yards on the 1st down is the stuff that drives me crazy. Take a shot, run your offense, step on their throat. Now we give them a shot to score and frankly I trust our O more than our defense.

Cooley missed the block but that’s a really tough play. Should have motioned him left when it was clear he was blitzing.

Two things…OL needs to step the fuck up. And most importantly, I love Clawson but not attempting a quick slant in that series and letting the clock tick down after getting two yards on the 1st down is the stuff that drives me crazy. Take a shot, run your offense, step on their throat. Now we give them a shot to score and frankly I trust our O more than our defense.
Dave gets too conservative sometimes. This was one of those times. No desire to go score there.

Sam is playing great and we just ran the fucking ball

say what you will but we’ve made some solid open field tackles this game that we definitely did not make last season

“Clawson might want to save some time for his offense here” why in the fucking world would you say that after our last drive?

Back