• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

He’s not asked to do anything in garbage time so it’s hard to judge.

Dudes, he isn't concussed. He got blindside tackled while trying to throw a half dozen times.
Yeah. I mean I still place responsibility on the person who turns the ball over since they're the ones who did it. But Sam was constantly getting lit up behind the left side of our line and never saw that coming.

I mean his head hit turf hard AF. Not excusing anything but it’s possible
It's possible, of course, but that doesn't explain him getting blind side tackled or Greene tipping a perfectly thrown ball

I don't personally feel like blaming any one person. It's a team loss. We sucked bigly. We'll be back.

Games like these are why no one should get crap in a game thread.

You are never safe as a Wake fan. Ever.

Wake fandom is self flagellation.

There is nothing on Earth quite like being a Wake fan

It's possible, of course, but that doesn't explain him getting blind side tackled or Greene tipping a perfectly thrown ball

I don't personally feel like blaming any one person. It's a team loss. We sucked bigly. We'll be back.
What are you smoking man - team loss? This was on Hartman and Clawson for not pulling him.

Back