• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

Louisville probably should've gone for 2 on that TD, no?

I think he probably dropped that but at the same time there wasn't a clear shot of the ball on the ground and/or moving after he hit the ground that I could see on replay because of the way he had the ball wrapped and the interfering cornerback blocked the other view.

Damnit. I want to watch but I can’t for shit now. 14-0 without watching. 0-13 while watching

Wow. Can’t believe that stood

Heck of a catch by Banks
I would have been shocked if it was overturned, considering it was called a TD on the field. His hands never came off the ball. Announcers are mentally ill for assuming just because it touched the ground, that was it

And the DB was interfering like a mofo so UL and their shithouse fans can also burn in hell.

Announcers…

eye-roll-david.gif

The ACCN announcers are all anti Wake Forest. Don't we have anybody who would simply call the game objectively ? Credit to our Deacs for continuing to play thru that crap and the LOWF mentality of fans like ME. No matter the results you've got to love this year's team. They've earned respect without fanfare.

maybe if UL had pylon cams they could have had the right angle to overturn it

the intro/outro music is clearly a ripoff of “rats in the cellar”

I just don't care if Wake "gets the 50/50 calls and the ACC loves Dave" comments. Just win the game and move on.

The one angle from the end zone cam seemed to show the ball hitting the ground, but hard to say if it was controlled at that point. Also, think the fact that it was more of a lift than a full suplex meant no flag.

The one angle from the end zone cam seemed to show the ball hitting the ground, but hard to say if it was controlled at that point. Also, think the fact that it was more of a lift than a full suplex meant no flag.
I agree on both counts, but I'll also say that the rule IIRC is that you cannot lift the player off the ground and then forcibly move them back to the ground in a tackle.

These announcers have no chemistry. I wonder if Durham tested positive for covid or something and was replaced last minute. ACCN production is worse than the announcers IMO.

Back