• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

How can we this unprepared against a team that we know blitzes so often?

I feel like this happens to Hartman once a year. Coaches need to recognize it and pull him well before it gets to this point. I know this is also on the OL, but these 3 interceptions are on him.
You are absolutely right. After this many years coaching Sam, this is on Clawson. All of us know that when Same breaks down twice - there's no coming back. He mentally breaks down and completely loses his composure. Clawson should this by now. I'm sure he does - but he's either in denial or thinks that Sam will turn it around. Dave by now -- please know he's not going to turn it around - and for his sake - you need to pull him. Sam should have been out after the second turnover.

I feel like this happens to Hartman once a year. Coaches need to recognize it and pull him well before it gets to this point. I know this is also on the OL, but these 3 interceptions are on him.

Yeah. I hoped he was over it but he’s clearly not.

What a disaster.

Credit to Louisville.

Time to bench Sam for the game.
Should have happened earlier. no player is bigger than program and after first pick 6 and 2 fumbles he should have been yanked if not just for a series to give him breather and clear his head. He has shown he can quickly go downhill and he showed no urgency in pocket when you know your LT is getting abused.

It is quite amazing that this has happened 3 years in a row.

Wisconsin 3rd quarter in the bowl game in 2020 (4int)

Pitt 3rd quarter in acc championship in 2021 (4int)

Louisville 3rd quarter in 2022 (3 int, 3 fumbles)

Unbelievable.

You are absolutely right. After this many years coaching Sam, this is on Clawson. All of us know that when Same breaks down twice - there's no coming back. He mentally breaks down and completely loses his composure. Clawson should this by now. I'm sure he does - but he's either in denial or thinks that Sam will turn it around. Dave by now -- please know he's not going to turn it around - and for his sake - you need to pull him. Sam should have been out after the second turnover.
This is absolutely on Dave Clawson - who - by the way - I think is a great coach and support him 100%.

Yeah Orange Bowl gotta just be hoping UNC or Wake wins out until the ACCCG or Clemson loses in the regular season.

If Clemson wins out, the OB is taking UNC, Wake, State, or Cuse.

I keep thinking I couldn't be more speechless, and then more shit happens. This is insanity.

Back