• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ Louisville – Sat 10/29 – 3:30 ACCN

I think I may be ready to start a Fire Tabacca sentiment. Our OL is never anywhere near that of a top 10 team, despite some solid individual players and performances. And we constantly trot 21-24 year olds out there. Hell, the OL didn’t look good at all vs VMI, and got annihilated vs Liberty.
We lack talents. Need to recruit better.

I think I'd rather be in Ok State's shoes rn
Nah, we sucked but largely our game was "stop doing dumb turnovers" which are higher variance overall even if we're self-inflicting a lot of those. OSU has been outgained by 300 yards and is down 48-0

Nah, we sucked but largely our game was "stop doing dumb turnovers" which are higher variance overall even if we're self-inflicting a lot of those. OSU has been outgained by 300 yards and is down 48-0

But at least it was to a ranked team

okay will towns…

we’ve been missing this one cut get upfield since cade carney (or kw3)

I hate these fucking announcers. I’m still glad I’m going to the game next weekend, and expect us to mud stomp NC State. We should have won this game. It’s unacceptable we didn’t. I still love this team, and I hope the redneck asshole Louisville fan that lost their squirrel afternoon snack on the field goes to bed hungry tonight.

Back