• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ NCST 8:00pm ACCN

Welp. I'm done.

Lot of luster off the UNC game. At least we can blame a loss on the fact that we checked out mentally after Louisville.

The D just didn't come to play today.

Oh, that AND State's OL is holding on every single play. I love that replay that keep showing of State's TD in the left side of the end zone where our DL can be seen being turned all the way around by being held.

I'm gonna save myself the stress from last week and go ahead and turn this one off. I'll DVR and watch the rest later/tomorrow.

PS - I thank god every day that Wake doesn't have any kind of annoying fucking hand sign/symbol that we can flash like psychotic maniacs.

2nd of 4 or 5 INTs for Sam there.

Good night yall!

Just want to beat Duke.

Say what you want about the players, awful coaching last two weeks and basically let this season slip away.

If you’re going for it on 4th, you don’t have to throw it 30 yards on 3rd and 11. You just don’t.

MJ Morris has outplayed Hartman in his first ever start. I don’t really know what to say.

If we were going to go for it, wish we tried to get 5-6 or so yards on third down instead of trying to force it twice.

In 2 weeks, this team went from 'can beat anyone' to something much worse. Everything from coaching, executing, etc...

Don't know that I want to go be sad next week. So many other ways to use my Saturday

Our season turnover margin just going to hell these last two games. Would be really nice for us to get a turnover

Just like last year....3 INTs in the first 8 games, then 11 the next 5 games.

I've lose all excitement for this year.

Maybe this is the year that our Sun Bowl dream comes true

In 2 weeks, this team went from 'can beat anyone' to something much worse. Everything from coaching, executing, etc...

This. SOMETHING has obviously happened. I guess we'll learn about January. But, something has happened with this team.

I think the slow mesh has been defeated once and for all. Louisville cracked it.

Does it bother anybody besides me that we NEVER roll Sam out, away from the pressure, or that he is frequently throwing so close to the line that it ends up being a flat-footed, all arm throw?

Back