• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ NCST 8:00pm ACCN

I'm not even sure I can stay up late enough to watch that game.

Miami may be the worst team in the ACC. The have the worst loss to MTSU, and they just got blown out at home by Duke. Yet, Miami is the marquis ACC game that weekend (against a "meh" FSU team)?

They want to talk for 3.5 hours about what Cristobal and Norvell are building at their respective schools.

Miami may be the worst team in the ACC. The have the worst loss to MTSU, and they just got blown out at home by Duke. Yet, Miami is the marquis ACC game that weekend (against a "meh" FSU team)?
It's the Florida schools matchup the modern ACC was created for. Never too early to start hyping next year's comeback programs.

the ACC is "down" because two shitty teams play on ABC while once again WF-NCSU, two ranked teams, is on the ACCN

Hey Look! A major network pandering to 2 Wal-Mart bandwagon fanbases in the pursuit of ratings, while ignoring the longest continuous ACC football rivalry...

I think this is happening because some of you people have been arguing that NC State sucks and shouldn't be ranked.

I think this is happening because some of you people have been arguing that NC State sucks and shouldn't be ranked.
NC State does suck, but both the Semenholes and Miami suck more

Has a matchup between 2 ranked SEC or B10 teams ever been on the SECN or B10N?

I mean the ACC deserves some blame for its national perception when the conference can't even get a matchup between two ranked teams (one top 10 team) off the ACCN and instead ends up with a matchup between two of the leagues biggest disappointments on primetime national TV.

I think this is absolutely great. We have admittedly struggled under Clawson to win the big, hyped up games...But he is really good at getting our team to play with a chip on our shoulders. In the post game presser Clawson was already more vocal than normal and he will use this to focus the team even more. We play better under the radar. Screw ABC and all the mouth breathing "fans" that will tune in to a garbage game at 7:00 rather than watching a real football game that actually means something.

marquee

a marquis is an inherited title in europe

Back