• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ NCST 8:00pm ACCN

At least I can assuage the pain tomorrow by watching the meltdown on tigernet.

Remember when people were arguing this team was the best Wake team ever LOL

LOL....Does anyone else notice Perry constantly catching behind the sticks and then going out of bounds? Sometimes its 5 yards, sometimes 3 yards, sometimes 1 yard....then you get a sack the next play and its 3rd and 10....he's gotta do better than that.

I'll go ahead and say the obvious which is NOT popular. Until we start getting 4 and 5 star football players, this is probably our ceiling. Sorry. It's just what it is.

I was hoping differently. A fool's hope. But, I was hoping we had caught lightning in a bottle. Just not the way the world works.

LOL....Does anyone else notice Perry constantly catching behind the sticks and then going out of bounds? Sometimes its 5 yards, sometimes 3 yards, sometimes 1 yard....then you get a sack the next play and its 3rd and 10....he's gotta do better than that.

He comes back to where Sam throws the ball and the momentum carries him out of bounds.

I'll go ahead and say the obvious which is NOT popular. Until we start getting 4 and 5 star football players, this is probably our ceiling. Sorry. It's just what it is.

I was hoping differently. A fool's hope. But, I was hoping we had caught lightning in a bottle. Just not the way the world works.
We went to the ACC Championship last season

Just...idk...what is the point of rushing to lineup with 9 seconds left at the end of the 3rd only to watch the clock hit 0:00...

Is it a mental thing? Like trying to hope the Defense jumps offside? I'm sure there's a football reason that I just don't get, but it seems so funny when we do it.

It’s really bad that our OLine got completely embarrassed last week and they come back with another stinker

It’s just frustrating as shit knowing that we are going to lose 3 out of our last 5 every year. Would almost rather lose those middle season games and end the season on a hot streak

We went to the ACC Championship last season
True....but Sam is a once in a decade QB. (Actually, once in a lot longer than that, but Riley got us there 15 years ago, so whatever)

Unless Griffis is another ACC Record breaker, then we won't be back here for a while.

It’s really bad that our OLine got completely embarrassed last week and they come back with another stinker
I'm probably wrong, but I don't really see this as an OL problem... They are blitzing a lot when they get pressure. 7 or 8 vs 5. What does one expect?

Back