• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ NCST 8:00pm ACCN

We have gained the power of a transitive win over bama. Let's go

All the shit you talked to lose like this LOL.

Hi.

First time opening a game thread in a long-time knowing how fucking real GTE is among us all....

but we've been legit fucked by the refs tonight, right? 3 DPIs that were nonsense. The touchback that wasn't called (even tho we scored a tuddy from that possession anyway). And now chippy fouls helping State move the ball. Losing my fucking mind.

Lets see, when was last time Clawson team blocked a FG?

Hi.

First time opening a game thread in a long-time knowing how fucking real GTE is among us all....

but we've been legit fucked by the refs tonight, right? 3 DPIs that were nonsense. The touchback that wasn't called (even tho we scored a tuddy from that possession anyway). And now chippy fouls helping State move the ball. Losing my fucking mind.

Yes

What was Lambert thinking? They're clearly running Morris and trying to run clock/drain timeouts and kick a FG to make it a 2 possession game. But he's playing the pass on a long 3rd and goal. That could have been ugly.

I hope Clawson gets ejected with the next bad call

Back