• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ NCST 8:00pm ACCN

Keep coming back to that utterly feckless playcalling on our first red zone possession that led to a missed FG.

I mean we are probably owed a little home cooking and we just weren't good enough to overcome that

Would have respected Clawson more if he got ejected, I haven’t seen reffing that bad in awhile and it absolutely had an impact on the game

Keep coming back to that utterly feckless playcalling on our first red zone possession that led to a missed FG.

The last two weeks, the offense wasted too many opportunities in the first 31 minutes then fell apart for the next 15 minutes.

I mean we are probably owed a little home cooking and we just weren't good enough to overcome that
Since when is Wake "owed" the other team getting home cooking? Like Wake gets so much of it.

Back