• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU @ NCST 8:00pm ACCN

Multiple uncalled PI's and some very shaky ones called. How does that officiating crew pick up a PI flag?

Also lots of holds by the NC State O-line not called.

No doubt there were some shitty calls but the 3 ints, and the lack of run game continues to hurt the Deacs.
As I sit here getting kinda drunk, I do wonder if giving Claiborne more run (pun intended) would hurt us all that much.

Respect though, Hartman is a stud, and he’s been through a lot. Home field matters. Good luck in your bowl!

offensive line looked outmatched again leading to three turnovers on the road. also another meltdown in the 3rd quarter

pretty bummed because I bought the hype and thought we were past this shit. apparently not

offensive line looked outmatched again leading to three turnovers on the road. also another meltdown in the 3rd quarter

pretty bummed because I bought the hype and thought we were past this shit. apparently not

This cannot be overstated! Honestly, I think some of it comes down to the level of player we field. But, quite a bit also rests on the coaching shoulders.

Well Clemson finally lost. So we weren’t going to the Orange Bowl anyway. But sheesh has this season taken a turn to the ugly. Finish strong Wake.

Sam played his ass off. He was getting blitzed every play and we couldn’t run the ball. He passed for 400 yards

Honestly Clemson losing makes me less upset about this loss since Orange Bowl was off the table

We won the one that really mattered last year

We better suck our shit up and beat UNC next week. We can beat their ass, but we’ve got to get back to playing our brand of football. Smart, no turnovers, opportunistic on defense and lighting up the scoreboard. Plus there is no team we owe more than UNC.

Back