• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU NFL Free Agent News

I root for all deacs.

Except for deac bankers and insurance brokers. I don't root for them

Kenny okoro shout out on ESPN2. Plays for the San Jose Sabercats of the AFL.

Bad luck, Josh. The Cowboys signed Ryan Williams from VPU late yesterday/today. That would make 6 RBs on the roster.

DeMarco Murray, Lance Dunbar, Joseph Randle, Ben Malena, Glasco Martin and Williams. No way will he displace DeMarco, Dunbar, or Joseph Randle. I guess he could displace one of the bottom 3, but we'll see.

I'm not gonna root against Josh Harris, but he is a bit of a clown

His most recent tweet:

@JoshHarris25: Don't reach for the attention, let it come to you naturally

Just amazingly un-self aware

Bad luck, Josh. The Cowboys signed Ryan Williams from VPU late yesterday/today. That would make 6 RBs on the roster.

DeMarco Murray, Lance Dunbar, Joseph Randle, Ben Malena, Glasco Martin and Williams. No way will he displace DeMarco, Dunbar, or Joseph Randle. I guess he could displace one of the bottom 3, but we'll see.
All of these guys are signed to contracts too, not just merely minicamp tryout invitees. Josh should just move on to other possibilities (AFL, Canadian League - if those are even possibilities).

Last edited:
Primetime . . . Primetime . . . Primetime . . .

29c3n6g.jpg
[/IMG]

Holy Crap!

Herschel Walker and Deion Sanders are back in camp!

895fe4ba2691a28e617e336422d9d6639e55faf8.jpg
1995-deion-sanders_1.jpg

Wonder who the Cowboys will keep.........Josh or Hershel???

any doubt that josh asked the equipment staff for the smallest jersey and shorts possible to get rid of any doubts about his "work ethic"

Scout’s Eye: Grading The Offense From Rookie Minicamp
Bryan Broaddus
Football Analyst/Scout

Running Backs:

Ben Malena was my favorite of the group, with Josh Harris as a close second. Glasco Martin is too straight line for me and the front office thought the very same thing in using his spot for newly signed Ryan Williams. Malena has the ability to break down a defense in space with the ball in his hands. I really like the toughness he brings, as well. Harris was here on a tryout and flashed some nice skill but with the addition of Williams, that most likely hurts his opportunity for a spot on the training camp roster. Fullback JC Copeland needs to lose weight and this will help him with his ability to adjust on the move. When the pads come on, that is when he will have a chance to shine.

http://http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/article-BryanBroaddusBlog/Scout’s-Eye-Grading-The-Offense-From-Rookie-Minicamp/a9dd64a9-6d61-43c7-8a1d-f2e7d71c55d6

Scout’s Eye: Grading The Offense From Rookie Minicamp
Bryan Broaddus
Football Analyst/Scout

Running Backs:

Ben Malena was my favorite of the group, with Josh Harris as a close second. Glasco Martin is too straight line for me and the front office thought the very same thing in using his spot for newly signed Ryan Williams. Malena has the ability to break down a defense in space with the ball in his hands. I really like the toughness he brings, as well. Harris was here on a tryout and flashed some nice skill but with the addition of Williams, that most likely hurts his opportunity for a spot on the training camp roster. Fullback JC Copeland needs to lose weight and this will help him with his ability to adjust on the move. When the pads come on, that is when he will have a chance to shine.

http://http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/article-BryanBroaddusBlog/Scout’s-Eye-Grading-The-Offense-From-Rookie-Minicamp/a9dd64a9-6d61-43c7-8a1d-f2e7d71c55d6

Obviously no defenders in the drill

RR: Who do you compare your game to?
JH: A faster version of Terrell Davis.

:rulz:

I get not being a big Josh fan, but I don't get the repeated efforts to shit talk him. Just let it go.

I get not being a big Josh fan, but I don't get the repeated efforts to shit talk him. Just let it go.

This. It's one of the more miserable aspects of this fanbase, for sure.

If he's as awful as everybody insists that he is, then he will fail just fine on his own...

Juice, We're just preparing for when he starts to blames us. "If only they had a 'Justice for Josh' billboard...."

Back