• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU NFL Free Agent News

I certainly get how people perceive Josh in a bad light and he's brought some of it on himself, but I still root for him. As badly as our FORMER coaching staff has handled several other players, they certainly could have mishandled Josh, too. Run hard, stay healthy and make the team, Josh.

No they're not. The league probably won't do anything until the case is settled.

Nice strategy, Josh. Hook up the guys ahead of you with weed and run out of bounds.

I read that the NFL plans to expand the size of practice squads effective this year. That means more spots are available for any former Deacs that don't survive the roster cuts.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but it looks like Tanner Price is going to play qb for a team in France.

Link

I had no idea there was an American Football league overseas or a team in France or that Godfrey played there.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but it looks like Tanner Price is going to play qb for a team in France.

Link

BTW here's a pic of the crowd of the team he's playing at. Big difference between that and BB&T.

29b0dah.jpg

BTW here's a pic of the crowd of the team he's playing at. Big difference between that and BB&T.

29b0dah.jpg

Way I see it-- kid is young and has a Wake degree. If he wants to spend a year or two chasing his dreams in Europe then knock yourself out. At the least he'll get some good memories, travel, and have something interesting to talk about when he has to go to a real job interview one day.

Back