• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Pretty incredible that it's the first time in five years that the women made the ACC tournament. We got really spoiled from 2009-12

We had gone to the NCAA tourney like 20 years in a row up to 2009, then we finally break through followed by a drought.

Amazing with the schedule we played that our blemishes are a home loss to Ga State and tie vs winless in the ACC Syracuse.

Credit to Syracuse. The Orange had a plan and stuck to it. I agree with Coach Muuss - there was a bit too much dribbling at times, certainly because of our frustration but still, we didn't do as well as we could have with those tactics.

Took my kids to the game. First time in last few years I've found it to be a complete snoozefest. I think the fact that the game meant nothing sucked some of the energy from it. Can't wait for the postseason games. Was never a big soccer fan, but it's been fantastic family fun in recent years!

Took my kids to the game. First time in last few years I've found it to be a complete snoozefest. I think the fact that the game meant nothing sucked some of the energy from it. Can't wait for the postseason games. Was never a big soccer fan, but it's been fantastic family fun in recent years!

Really? The tactics from Syracuse sucked, but it certainly meant something to us - history as the first ACC program to win every regular season conference game. What Wake has done with Spry is beyond awesome. Such an amazing atmosphere.

Still the first team in history to win seven in the conference. Shame we couldn't win eight.

Our next match will be next Sunday at 1:00 PM. See y’all out there. The treble is the goal!!!

Last edited:
For those who like to do advanced scouting #2 Indiana vs #7 Mich State on espnu now

I'm going to give LK credit for even attending the game. He's "never been a big soccer fan" is an understatement. It was a snoozefest, and maybe 100 people knew that the game would have set a record. Now, let's go get it done when it really matters!

Good call. Also, at half time of Indiana match, NCAAs releasing Top 10 RPI.

Scratch that. It was actual top 10 seeding if season had ended last weekend.

1. Wake
3. UNC
4. Clemson
6. Duke
7. Notre Dame

Decent showing for the ACC.

Indiana, Michigan State, Western Michigan, Georgetown, and Akron the rest.

Virginia Tech wins on the road in OT in Raleigh. We will see them Sunday.

Wake Forest Men's Soccer

Head coach Bobby Muuss will be featured on this weekend's episode of ACC All-Access. You can catch it starting on Friday at 3:30 (FS Carolinas) or 11:00 p.m. (FS Southeast)

Back