• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Bakero named ACC Offensive Player of the year, Politz the defensive player of the year, and Muuss coach of the year. Twumasi and Bakero first team ACC. Politz second team? Argudo and Dunwell third team. Fernandez and Servania ACC freshman team.

Bakero named ACC Offensive Player of the year, Politz the defensive player of the year, and Muuss coach of the year. Twumasi and Bakero first team ACC. Politz second team? Argudo and Dunwell third team. Fernandez and Servania ACC freshman team.

Muuss is the first coach in ACC history to be named Coach of the Year three straight seasons.

Awesome news on the ACC awards! But how come Politz is 2nd Team All-ACC while also being the Defensive Player of the Year? And Dunwell 3rd Team All-ACC is a vast underrating of his ability and importance to the team. Then again, the ACC is so ridiculously stacked with talent, it is hard to come up with All-ACC teams.

Congrats to Coach Muuss, his staff, and all the Deacs!

Only one defender made the first team based on voting, and that was Kubel of Louisville (4 time All-ACC). They don’t have 4 defender slots, 4 midfielder slots, etc. I’m not sure how the voting works, but it may have been Politz revived the most votes for DPOY but not more votes than Kubel overall for All ACC.

WFU Soccer: Wake over VT 3-0. Semi on Wednesday v Clemson at home.

Comment on BSD from top soccer commenter says he has I️t from a good source he’s done for the year.

yo ref get outta the way! could have been an easy early goal!

Field looks more chewed up than I expected.

Really sucks about Politz. Clemson is a big first test without him.

This isn't Wake Forest football. He may be our best defensive player, but this is Wake soccer: we reload.

Back